Friday, September 24, 2004
I guess its time for me to blog.
*ahem*
I hope my dearie PS will get well soon.
We'll meet up as soon as u recover. =)
Sher meet me la! Yun too! =)
Haven been meeting my buddies for some time.
Kinda misses all of you.
Lets go sing K tgt la.
Get Mikey gang to go too eh. *
wink
As usual, Eve can u get all of em??
Im too lazy to do tat. hurhur.
Aww.. Mooncake festi is comin.
Anyone wanna go see lantern?
Chinese Garden is a good choice.
baby are you gonna bring me there?
Its too near ur house alrdy.
therefor you should. =p
Am going to watch the new Jackie Chan show later.
err.. if im not wrong, its New Police Story.
My baby is dying to watch this show.
Got lotsa movie to watch in my list.
But my silly baby wun wanna watch some of them.
Too bad then. Im gonna miss it.
*sulk
bad baby! *hmph
I Love My Baby!
he loves me, he loves me not
9/24/2004 11:08:00 AM